Junior Mentor Opportunities
Updated Tuesday May 28, 2019 by Soccer.
Junior Coaches -- Mentoring Opportunities
We will post opportunitites each season on this page.
The expectation of the junior coaches is to be interactive with the players' training and to help facilitate the drills. A couple of reminders:
- Be on time and dress appropriately for the sessions (soccer attire, BUSC/CBAA if possible)
- We want you to set a good example to the players that you will be coaching, and a big part of
that is showing them what it means to look and act like a player
- Be positive, patient and encouraging in your interactions with the players
- "No Shows" are strictly prohibited -- the BUSC coaches will be relying on you. If you need to cancel, please go into the sign-up and remove yourself, opening up a spot for another junior coach.
- Have fun! Work is more enjoyable if you can make if fun. The players will feed off your energy,
and they will enjoy the sessions more if you do as well.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Becky (firstname.lastname@example.org) the soccer office (email@example.com).